Monday, August 10, 2009

Well it has been a week since I wrote....i probably will update every week. I had two interviews last week, one was with a company called LifeTouch . These are the people that take school photos. This will be a fabulous job....but I am up against over 100 people ...so I crossed my fingers for that one. I also had a second interview...with Al at starbucks. I think the people that work at Starbucks are awesome...and they would be fun to hang out with. The thing is though that there are a million places to work that would be fun...but i need something that I know would be fun for a long time...taking photos would be aweseome...but...it is only for a few months...but it could lead up to more work...Anyhow ...having said that...i did get a call back today for the photo job...and it makes me very happy...kinda special....we are down to 15 people...and that makes me happy. So even if I dont get it...at least I did well enough in the interview to get a second one. Anyhow this week I am going to call Barclays exchange...cuz the money is good..and...it is full time...and i htink it would be really interesting working in a pawn shop. So..that is my update...I still dont understand why a bunch of the places I have applied have not called me....but...alas...no biggy..there will be work....see you all...pam

No comments:

Post a Comment