Saturday, December 11, 2010

almost christmas

Thankgod with live in the great white north..becasuae without the snow...christmas would just suck so bad...i would miss my family even more....It is so hard. But I am learning to adjust...at my age I should get used to it....I am done all my shopping...have I done enough...of course I have...do I want to d more....Of course I do...I want to buy tons more but money tells me no. I amsure everyone will be really happy with their gifts. I am thinking...wellno..I know that as soon as christmas and new years is over I am going to have to get a job. Sitting on my ass is not as appealing as I thought it woudl be...and I am afraid my ass is going to get way too big...so ...work it is. Mj is doing okay but I am afraid of her hips and joints...it kills me that she is so sore and I dont knwo what to do fr her... Anythow I dont have alot to say...I hope to post more often after christmas....i wish i could make this blog a little mor colourful...this is really boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment